Yahoo Card Swap

Yahoo Card Swap
This is my card for my first ever card swap it was suppose to be a card for a man/manly card but i was unable to come up with any good ideas so i figure it was better to send something than nothing at all.I hope no-one is disappointed

My 2nd Card

My 2nd Card

My First Magnolia Card

My First Magnolia Card

Halloween Card For Swap

Halloween Card For Swap

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dracula Edwin

This is the second card i have ever done i made this for a card swap i belong too on the yahoo groups i had to do 1o cards and it was quite difficult since i am not a card maker i prefer scrapbooking.I hope you will leave me a comment and let me know your what you think of my card I reaize the picture is not that good i am still trying to figure out how to make my images larger.